My Physician Determined That My Injuries From My California Car Accident Are Permanent.


I’d recommend that that person retain an experienced lawyer. That lawyer will know to retain certain experts and develop what’s called a Life Care Plan. In California, an injured party is entitled to recover all of their out-of-pocket expenses. This includes both past medical bills and future medical bills, what we call Life Care Plan. The injured party is also entitled to recover fair and reasonable compensation for both pain and suffering, past and future. The best way you can protect your rights is to hire an experienced lawyer.

Get a Free Consultation

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.