Does My Own Automobile Insurance Cover Me For Accidents When I Am On My Bicycle?


It may. If you have uninsured motorist coverage and you’re hit by a motorist, that leaves the scene, that’s called a hit and run scenario. And in some situations you’re uninsured motorist coverage may cover you for that, to cover all of your out of pocket expenses, and the reasonable amount of money for your pain and suffering. So the answer is: it depends if you have uninsured motorist coverage on your own automobile at the time you hit by a motorist.

Get a Free Consultation

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.