Can I Sue For My California Bicycle Accident?


Absolutely. If a motor is forces you off the road or hits you or causes you serious bodily injury in California, the cyclist is entitled to make a claim and or file a lawsuit against the negligent motorist for all of their out-of-pocket expenses and a fair and reasonable amount of money for pain and suffering. In that sort of situation, I recommend that someone reach out to an experienced attorney, preferably someone like myself who is a cyclist also.

Get a Free Consultation

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.