PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER
Third Party Claims
Sacramento Third-Party Claims Attorney
DON’T DO THIS ALONE ~ LET US HELP YOU WITH YOUR RECOVERY FROM YOUR LOSS
The Sacramento wrongful death attorneys at Kreeger Law Firm are experienced at proving a third party is responsible for the death of your loved one. We take swift action and begin an investigation into what happened to your loved one by finding witnesses, photos, police reports, medical records, and any other resource. We build a strong case on behalf of the survivors to show that the third party is responsible.
Proving That A Third Party Is Responsible
In California, wrongful death claims must be filed within two years. Wrongful death claims can be quite complex and may be brought against one or several parties, including the following:
- Individuals — doctors, drunk drivers, building owners, criminals
- Agencies and companies — city jails, state prisons, hospitals, schools, insurance companies, corporations, manufacturers, distributors
- Employers — especially construction companies
- Government agencies and employees — may be entitled to immunity
Who Is Responsible?
Was a third party responsible for your losses after a wrongful death of a loved one? A third party claim is one against a person or party whose wrongful or negligent act is responsible for the death of your loved one.
The compassionate and skilled wrongful death attorneys at Kreeger Law Firm can file a wrongful death claim or lawsuit in civil court against any third party responsible for the loss of your spouse, domestic partner, child or parent. A wrongful death can happen in various circumstances, including:
- Fatal motor vehicle accidents involving cars, trucks, motorcycles, bicycles, etc.
- Pedestrian accidents
- Premises liability such as slip- and trip-and-fall accidents
- Defective and unsafe products
- Medical malpractice
- Workplace accidents
If you need a Sacramento wrongful death attorney, Kreeger Law Firm will be here for you. We maintain offices in Roseville and Sacramento. Call 916-782-8400 or contact us online to schedule your free consultation.