PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER
Christopher L. Kreeger
“Christopher Kreeger is a knowledgeable, genuine, honest, friendly, and all-in-all excellent attorney and gentleman.”– PREVIOUS CLIENT
It’s simple. At Kreeger Law Firm, we believe in treating each client as if we’re fighting for someone in our own family. We understand that our clients’ lives have been completely disrupted by an unwanted traumatic experience. We are dedicated to managing all of our clients’ legal needs as well as providing a level of personal support to guide them through some of the darkest days of their lives and help them get back on their feet.
We have dedicated our practice exclusively to personal injury law and representing the rights of the wrongfully injured throughout California. We not only protect our clients’ legal rights, but we manage each personal injury case with the highest regards and respect within the entire legal community, within the insurance industry, and with the judges whom we deal with in and out of the courtroom.
Christopher L. Kreeger, born in Ventura, California, October 2, 1961; admitted to the bar 1990, California; U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California. Education: University of California Santa Barbara (B.A. in Law and Society, 1986); McGeorge School of Law (J.D. 1990). Member: Association of Trial Lawyers of America; Consumer Attorneys of California; Sacramento Consumer Attorneys (President 2003; Board of Directors 1997); The State Bar of California; Sacramento County Judge Pro Tempore; El Dorado County Judge Pro Tempore.
At Kreeger Law Firm we are a dedicated group of highly skilled professionals focused on the representation of the seriously injured. Each Sacramento personal injury lawyer at our firm is aggressive, accomplished, and well-respected in the legal community. We guide our clients through the legal and financial challenges they encounter on their way to recovery from their accidents and we achieve results.
- 100% Personal Injury — Plaintiff
- 75% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- California, 1990
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California, 1990
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit, 1990
- McGeorge School of Law, University of the Pacific, Sacramento, California J.D. – 1990
- University of California, Santa Barbara, CaliforniaB.A. – 1986, Major: Law and Society
- John N. Demas, Esq.
- Jack Vetter, Esq.
- Annual lecturer and host at CCTLA Lake Tahoe Ski Seminar, Monthly host at CCTLA luncheon seminars on Masters in Trial, 1998 – Present
- Trial Lawyer Association President of the Year from CAOC – 2003
- Consumer Attorneys of California, Member, 1990 – Present
- Capitol City Trial Lawyers Association, Past President, 1990 – Present
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Consumer Attorneys of California, Member
- The State Bar of California, Member
- Sacramento County Judge Pro Tempore, Member
- El Dorado County Judge Pro Tempore, Member
- Law Office of Jack Vetter, Associate Attorney, 1990 – 1992
- The Kreeger Law Firm, Sole Practitioner 1992 – present
- Placer, Sacramento and El Dorado Superior Court, Judge Pro Tem, 2002 – Present
- Criminal Defense — DUI, Drug Related Cases